Sunday, April 21, 2024

Reboot!

 As I have progressed in my skills as an amateur genealogist, I have increasingly wanted to "publish" my findings to share with family members in an easy way.  Should I write a book?  A family genealogical history?  I kept coming back to creating a blog that I could provide updates and information about our common family history.  Today I decided to explore the idea further and in doing so was reminded that. . . . I HAVE A BLOG!  

I had nearly forgotten my days of luxury as a housewife in my 40's and the ramblings I posted infrequently about whatever thing I was doing at the time.  I've decided to leave this blog with all it's prior posts and simply start anew - with current musings, thoughts, and interests.  That, of course, is GENEALOGY!  

So welcome to my re-boot blog.  Although I no longer live on my 2 Acres on Planet Earth, my heart and mind still like to think I do.  Stay tuned as I dust off this few bytes of cyberspace.




No comments: